Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
M. Sypien, M.D. a medical director of Ageless MedSpa is utilizing state-of-the-art laser skin resurfacing technology to rejuvenate and restore aging damaged skin. Non -ablative laser skin procedure delivers more youthful appearance by treating and virtually eliminating fine lines, wrinkles age spots, acne scars and large pores.
What is laser skin resurfacing?
Who should use laser skin resurfacing?
Why use non-ablative laser skin resurfacing rather than ablative methods?
Non-ablative laser treatments are ideal for:
- Mild to moderate wrinkling
- Stretch marks & acne scars
- Broken capillaries
- Pigmentation irregularities
This technique can effectively eliminate most acne scars and stretch marks over a series of 4-6 treatments. Non-ablative laser resurfacing applies laser light to the tissue beneath the skin without causing thermal injury to the skin. The human body has a natural ability to heal itself by creating new healthy tissue to replace the treated skin, so most patients experience only mild discomfort followed by roughly three days of redness.
How does non-ablative laser skin resurfacing work?
Benefits of laser skin resurfacing
- Excellent results with minimal treatment time – some facial and chest treatments completed in as little as 12 minutes.
- Minimal to no pain during the procedure – mild topical anaesthesia can make it painless.
- Fast Recovery time of 3-5 days – mild facial redness & minimal swelling occurs in most cases.
- 4-6 non-invasive treatments typically produce the desired skin enhancing results.
- Evens skin tone and texture.
- Stimulates collagen production.