Microneedling / PRP Facial
Hollywood’s collagen building therapy now at Ageless Medspa
What is Microneedling?
Automated micro-needling is an innovation in aesthetics for the treatment of the appearance of fine lines, acne scars and the skin’s texture, tone and color. The skin’s repair process results in improvement of the appearance of softer wrinkles. Eclipse MicroPen® is the most advanced medical-grade automated micro-needling device on the market and is now available at Ageless Medspa. A sterile applicator containing 12 tiny micro-points is attached to the Eclipse MicroPen®. Your skincare professional will apply a thin layer of a Hyaluronic Acid Serum to your skin and select the appropriate treatment setting based on your unique needs.
What is a PRP Facial?
A PRP Facial is done similarly to the traditional microneedling, but instead of the hyaluronic acid, a PRP is introduced to the skin. PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma which is a component of your own blood and all natural solution to rejuvenate the skin and acne scars.
Here at Ageless Medspa we utilize PRP technology to repair damaged and aging skin using the body’s own natural healing agents.
- Activates the production of new collagen
- Epidermal growth factors support cellular regeneration and repair
- Highly effective in skin rejuvenation
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens the skin and improves the skin tone
- Allows topical gels, creams and serums to be absorbed more effectively
- Recommended are 3-6 treatments every 4-8 weeks
- Deeper wrinkles and scarring may require more treatments
- Natural results with little downtime