Gx Slim - Genetic Testing for Weight Loss
Let’s face it, we all want to look slim and trim but many of us just can’t achieve successful and sustained weight loss no matter what diet we follow or how many times a week we hit the gym. You know what they say; “Knowledge is Power” and it can not be more true than when it comes to weight loss.
Think about these facts for a moment…
- Each and every one of us has a unique DNA which typically falls in to a specific genotype.
- Technology has evolved rapidly to yield exciting gene therapies in the medical field for fighting all sorts of disease.
- Your genotype determines how your body processes food & burns fat.
- There is NOW a scientific genetic test that unveils your genotype and allows us to present a weight loss program through targeted diet & exercise based on your specific genetic makeup.
What is genetic testing?
What body traits does genetic testing reveal?
When the lab results come back, we analyze four categories:
- Your ability to lose weigh
- Macronutrients in your diet
- Micronutrients in your diet
- Your body’s particular response to exercise
These targeted categories can be directly correlated to your particular ability to lose weight from diet and exercise based on our genetic findings about each particular individual.
What will I learn from genetic testing?
When genetic testing is complete, you will learn how your body processes micronutrients and macronutrients so that an exact diet program can be developed targeting the types of foods your body processes the best. The test will reveal what method of exercise is optimal for your exact Genotype to lose weight and build muscle drawing from “evidence-based” research recommendations.
Lose the “ones-size-fits-all” diet and exercise plans.