UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41
3 oz. tube
For oil-free sun protection with just a touch of color, our lightly tinted UV Physical is a healthy choice. This chemical-free natural mineral sunscreen has antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Water-resistant UV Physical withstands water, humidity, and perspiration.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
- 9.0% transparent Zinc Oxide, 7.0% Titanium Dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Lightly-tinted formula
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-, oil-, paraben-, sensitivity-, chemical-free and noncomedogenic
9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.0% Titanium dioxide
- Zinc Oxide: a natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Titanium Dioxide: a natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- Linoleic Acid: antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Quercetin: antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Thioctic Acid: antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Alumina, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Octyl Stearate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate 13/Polyisobutene/Polysorbate 20, Purified Water, Quercetin, Sodium Hydroxide, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Triethoxycaprylylsilane.